- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
What we do
Fraud Dynamics was founded as a result of a collaboration of international experts in the fight against financial crime. With aim to enable no compromise on hassle-free and high integrity. We therefore develop software that automatically generates fully compliant fraud / money laundering detection models, based on anomaly detection and game theory, that can be used within existing transaction monitoring environments.
As Big Data Engineer you will be part of a very ambitious, smart and driven team. You will work with billions of transactions from big banks and payment providers worldwide. Your day to day activities will include:
● Work on processing and improving complex calculations/algorithms with very large amounts of data (terabytes, billions of transactions)
● Design and implement data pipelines and clean data models. You’re focused on balancing scale, speed and performance with a pragmatic approach
● Improve existing data models ensuring availability, governance and quality while implementing analytical products, multi-sourced data analysis or creating machine learning algorithms.
● Deliver high-quality code, focusing on simplicity, performance, maintainability and ultimately ease of development of new features and business processes scalability.
Who are you
● 3+ years demonstrable programming experience in at least Python (Pandas, Sklearn, Tensorflow/Pytorch), Scala and another programming language such as R, SQL and or SAS
● 3+ years of experience with Big Data (Spark, Hadoop or similar).
● Great team player and avid learner who is eager to take initiative
● Master’s or PhD degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent working experience
● Ability to speak and write English fluently
Our mission is “to stay ahead of the game”, getting out of the constant cat-and-mouse game between banks and criminals. And by doing this allowing banks to make no compromise on hassle-free service and high integrity.
Fraud Dynamics provides solutions that optimize the detection of fraud and money laundering as well as make the handling of suspicious reports more efficient and customer-oriented. By generating automated detection models with model-generating-models. Our solutions are linked as a layer on top of existing systems and data sources, preventing complex migrations and making implementation fast and smooth. With petabytes of data, millions of daily transactions, and cutting-edge technologies in hand, we are solving extremely challenging security problems. In December we got funding by the Dutch Security TechFund TIIN Captital to further enable our growth path.
The Fraud Dynamics team brings a wealth of experience and network in the financial sector: with direct access to the best algorithm experts from world’s best universities; and a very strong board of advisors. The team consists of the CEO, Senior Product Manager and Technical Manager and will be expanded significantly in the coming months.
What do we have to offer
● Being part of an international, enthusiastic and highly skilled team;
● Working on a very innovative product;
● Lots of opportunities to take initiative, to make impact and to grow your career;
● Flexible working hours;
● Working on cutting edge technology and algorithms
● All the hardware and software that you need;
● A Competitive salary;
If you are interested, please upload your resume and we hope to meet you for (digital) coffee soon! It would be great if you can share projects or your GitHub account as well.