- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes
WeTravel is an online payment and booking platform for travel companies. We process hundreds of millions of dollars annually for over 3,000 group and multi-day travel companies worldwide. Read about us on www.wetravel.com/press.
We are growing again! The coronavirus crisis has affected the whole travel industry including our company. However, with all the strong measures that we have implemented, we are now in a robust position to come out of the crisis better and emerge as the clear leader in multi-day travel tech. Now we are building a marketing team to grow our business rapidly in 2021.
One of our most important marketing goals this year is to strengthen our brand through content marketing. You will be in charge of putting our brand on the top of mind of our target customers. You will make sure WeTravel is known as a thought leader in the industry. You will report directly to the CMO/co-founder. This position can be based in Amsterdam (our head office) or remote.
- Design content strategy and collaborate with other employees, contractors, and partners for development and distribution of the content, e.g. blog articles, research, webinars, videos, landing pages, newsletters
- Create and lead our public relations and brand campaign initiatives, e.g. write press releases, organize webinars with industry experts
- Drive the development of “WeTravel Academy”, an online knowledge hub for small- and medium-size travel companies, that also partially functions as a brand builder and a lead generator for the company
- Create marketing collaterals for sales events and conferences
- Oversee our online reputation and social media channels
- Build relationships with industry influencers and journalists
- At least 2 years of content marketing and/or brand marketing experiences; B2B marketing is a plus
- Very strong project management skills to balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge of marketing principles and frameworks
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and fast-learning
- Advanced oral/copywriting communication skills; native English speaking and writing abilities are required
We would still love to hear from you if you feel you miss some of the requirements in our wishlist. Use your cover letter to share why you are the right person for this role. We might see something in your experience we love anyway and might invite you for an interview. If you do not apply, you will never know!
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options so you have ownership of the company
- Unlimited vacation days
- Mac work laptop
- Great team retreats (usually close to a beach; previously in Bali and Portugal)
- Beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam (but this position is also open for remote work!)