- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
ReviseMe is a fast-growing online platform for (thesis) editing services. We connect students who need help with their thesis or paper to editors with excellent redactional skills from diverse fields. By cutting out the middleman, students are able to pick the best service for the best price. Furthermore, as we connect students and editors on our platform, students can instantly ask their questions to the editors in a chat and receive the personal attention they seek. Since our platform launched in May 2020, both our number of editors and students has been growing and we are building a strong customer and editor base. To further accelerate our growth, we want to optimize our platform and services, and create an international presence. We are looking for a co-founder with technical experience who wants to be part of our exciting journey.
You’ll be joining our small and passionate team of two co-founders with the ambition to make editing services available and affordable for everyone. Both co-founders have experience in academia and therefore know the needs of students first hand. We have an informal culture and mainly discuss and coordinate in the weekends, ending our day with drinks and darts.
- Equity in a fast growing start-up
- Be part of an international scale-up journey
- Free to choose how and where you work
- The opportunity to be in charge of our technology
- Experience with Laravel and Vue.js
- Solid understanding of customer journey optimization
- Ability to translate a clear vision to a technological solution
- Experience with working for a start-up (not essential)
How To Apply
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com!