- Open to remote working? Yes
Chargetrip is accelerating the advent of sustainable transportation by developing the missing tools that help people and businesses switch to electric mobility. Build by developers but governed by nature.
Chargetrip is building next-generation routing and telematics software for sustainable mobility by offering Smart EV Routing as an API based SaaS platform.
Our routing engine uses over fifteen different (dynamic) variables to calculate the real-time range for any electric vehicle (EV). Proprietary algorithms then compute the best route to a destination, including the optimal charge stations in between, specific to that journey, business logic, and preferences. Built-in predictive models optimise for total travel-time and travel-costs.
Chargetrip’s API is easy to integrate into existing charge-, navigation-, and telematic applications, optimising the UX for EV-drivers and the TCO of EV-fleets; owned, leased, rented, shared and autonomous. Our current customers include the Norwegian EV Association, Porsche, EnBW, EDP, and Be:Mo from Total. On average, over 150.000 EV drivers use our software every month; equal to 2% of all EV’s in the world.
We are a diverse, international team of engineers, product designers, and clean-tech lovers — with a proven leadership team and the backing of some of the world’s greatest mobility and impact investors. Chargetrip HQ is in Amsterdam, with satellite offices in Bucharest, and St. Moritz.
We are a fast-growing software company operating in the similarly rapid growing e-mobility industry. We rely on people who thrive in an environment that extends beyond their comfort zone. We’re specifically looking for people that are motivated by the fact that everything we do puts the end-consumer first.
So, enough about us.
About the job
As a Communication Manager, you will be responsible for Content Marketing, External Communications, and PR within the company. Your primary goal will be to increase the brand awareness of Chargetrip among other relevant businesses in the global electric mobility industry. You will educate accounts about the issues EV drivers and electric fleets face and how EV routing can help them overcome range anxiety, charge anxiety, and operational complexity. As a one-person team, you will collaborate primarily with Chargetrip’s CEO, CCO, and our Sales and Design teams.
What you’ll be working on
- Write articles for the blog, ebooks, case studies and brochures
- Write State of Charge, our monthly newsletter on the energy transition, any future company newsletter
- Manage and develop the company’s organic and paid social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram)
- Apply for awards and corporate challenges
- Coordinate the Chargetrip participation to both in-person and online conferences
- Setup from scratch and execute the company’s PR strategy; write press releases; develop a network of contacts and journalists; analyze press coverage; organise interviews and press events
What we’re looking for
- 2-4 years of experience in writing and distributing educational content
- Experience in international PR
- Knowledge of external communication practices
- Creativity and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in SaaS
- Native English speakers are highly preferred
- Interest in sustainability/electric mobility
- Entrepreneurial can-do mentality
- Comfortable working independently
- Amsterdam-based professionals; willingness to relocate to Amsterdam or willingness to travel to the office a couple of days per week
- Connections with journalists, influencers, bloggers in automotive/sustainable press outlets
What you can expect
You won’t get bored! Chargetrip is a young company, but we’re growing fast and are continuously looking to improve and expand. We value your input; there is always room for good ideas. We would like you to be able to develop your skills, that’s why we have an annual budget reserved for learning new skills or taking a course that helps you do your job even better. Additionally, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Highly tailored growth path
- Flexible work hours
- Healthy Office Lunch
- Employee share plan
- A minimum of 20 days annual leave; there is no max
Want to join us
We would love to meet you! Please include your resume with a cover letter when applying, and we’ll get back to you within a week. It’s essential that you have all the information you need to decide if Chargetrip is right for you. So feel free to ask us any questions before you apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every week we publish a short-video of one of our team members. Click below to find out a little bit about your co-workers!