Sentinels (Financial Risk & Compliance)
The financial ecosystem has been facing substantial changes. Financial institutions are struggling to meet the requirements of regulators, and current anti-money laundering solutions are falling short of their needs. At the root of financial crime are felonies involving drugs, human trafficking and terrorism.
But there’s hope! Evolving technology, which includes AI and machine learning, offers the promise to effectively catch criminals. The Sentinels team is building cutting-edge software products to help financial institutions manage risk, meet pressing regulatory requirements, reduce false positives, maximize customer experience, and fight financial crime.
Customer Success Engineer
As Customer Success Engineer, you assist with implementing the onboarding customer’s compliance policy in the Sentinels tool. You form an integral part of the Customer Success team and work closely with development engineers, support engineers, implementation- and customer success managers.
The Customer Success Engineer reports to the Implementation & Compliance Lead at Sentinels. The role will be based in our Amsterdam office in the city centre.
- Facilitate the set-up of new tenant and data infrastructure for onboarding customers
- Peer review and provide support to the Support Engineers concerning the following:
- Business rules configuration (json format) and deployment
- Developing aggregation and filtering classes in the context of pandas dataframes
- Business rules building blocks (Sentinels product
- Visualisation of data analysis, statistics etc.
- Perform data inspection and validation on large datasets using both pandas and SQL and communicate findings with the customer
- Participate in technical workshops with customers in order to Map and validate customer’s data structure to Sentinels’ API
- Support the Implementation and Customer Success managers during onboarding and account management by working with customers to provide second line support on bugs and incidents
- Keep documentation up to date
- Continuous improvement of Sentinels processes and way of working
Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in programming in Python and experience with its data processing libraries (e.g. pandas, numpy)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with version control (eg. Git/bitbucket), CI/CD pipelines and Linux
- Experience in fault-analysis and debugging
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Understanding of containerization (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Proficient English communication skills
- Based in Netherlands
· Python (pandas, Jupyter), Kubernetes, Git, SQL, AWS, JSON
Jira, Miro, Confluence, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, OneDrive
Come join Sentinels!
We are a team of innovators, at the forefront of technical knowledge and cutting-edge techniques. From research to prototype, from feature validation to new product launch – innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
We hire talents who dare to take a stand and explore new directions. We empower our team to be self-leading, take initiative and experiment. Because we believe that creative and fulfilled people build the most helpful and inventive products.
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world
- Work side-by-side with highly motivated people
Ready to apply? Then press the apply now button!