- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
Skytree scales carbon removal technology
We’re driven by a future where essential materials like fuel and cement are produced from carbon extracted from the air. Listening to commercial markets we engineer scalable carbon removal products to make this future happen. This is Skytree’s mission.
We now have an opening to introduce a new teammate with this kind of attitude into further advancing our business development area. In Amsterdam, we’re driven by passionate people building products, markets and perceptions that matter to us and our environment. The Skytree team is made up of 15 people based in the Netherlands hailing from all over the world. Our team currently is flush with engineering talent though we’re rapidly driving more resources to power a healthy business team working hand-in-hand with our marketing. Our initial product ‘Ersa’ enables better battery and cleaner air within electric vehicles. Our technology is cutting edge and has many applications outside of automotive. We are anxious to explore these applications while developing our current relationships.
Our right candidate is dynamic and energetic who can dive headfirst into this role with immediate ideas to further develop the business development department within Skytree.
Being an equal opportunities employer we encourage diversity and hope we can welcome the perfect candidate to the team. If you thrive on challenge and want to join us in building a cleantech company, apply below.
- Automotive experience and/or B2B hardware products (Ideally)
- Experience building relationships with multinationals based on large deals (1 million plus)
- 5+ years business development role
- Experience in building client deals for hardware products
- Team management and defining monthly team KPIs
- New market development and research skills
- Proactive attitude and come up with ideas for connecting with the right type of companies.
- Able to interpret, use & provide metrics
- Fast−learning skills and a high level of adaptability
- Data management skills for our CRM database and matching index.
- Strong Ability to speak and write English as a working language
- Management experience of Business Development team (5+ size)
- Work with our international team in Amsterdam’s science park
- The salary range is 70-80k per year plus revenue upside and stock options
- Expense account and company phone
- A tiered commission structure with caps
- Friday Drinks with the team
Preference for applicants who are in the Netherlands and can start immediately without VISA.
A cover letter is very important to us and will show what you want to bring to the team and the department.
- Preference for Speaking languages such as Japanese, German and Mandarin
- Previously worked in a fast-growing international company environment
- Address 408 Science Park, Amsterdam