- Languages required English
We now have an opening to introduce a new team mate with this kind of attitude into further advancing our business development area. In Amsterdam, we’re driven by passionate people building products, markets and perceptions that matter to us and our environment. The Skytree team is a made up of 15 people based in the Netherlands hailing from all over the world. Our team currently is flush with engineering talent though we’re rapidly driving more resources to power a healthy business team working hand-in-hand with our marketing.
The right candidate is dynamic and energetic who can dive head first into this role with immediate ideas to further develop the business development department within Skytree.
Being an equal opportunities employer we encourage diversity and hope we can welcome the perfect candidate to the team. If you thrive on challenge and want to join us building a cleantech company, apply below.
- Proactive attitude and come up with ideas for connecting with the right type of companies.
- Able to interpret, use & provide metrics
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability
- Data management skills for our CRM database and matching index.
- Strong Ability to speak and write English as a working language
- Management experience of Business Development team (5+ size)
- Work with our international team in Amsterdam’s science park
- Competitive salary plus revenue upside and stock options
- Expense account and company phone
- A tiered commission structure with caps
- Friday Drinks with the team
Preference for applicants who are in the Netherlands and can start immediately without VISA.
A cover letter is very important to us and will show what you want to bring to the team and the department.