Your mission and responsibilities
As an all-round designer your role will be diverse. Not only you’ll be working on Transferz’ corporate communication and Taxi2Airport’s e-commerce platform, but you will also be working for and with our partners, the hottest travel brands in the world.
You will be responsible for creating visual designs and content for websites, marketing communication and other off-line and online assets across all types of media.
Based on briefings you will conduct consumer and market research to create mood boards and design proposals which you will present to internal and external stakeholders. Internally you will be closely working with the marketing, commercial and product & IT departments and you will be managing the design interns.
You plan your work in a structured manner, based on priorities, which allows you to deliver great designs and content on time, on spec and within budget.
You will report to the COO.
Your profile and qualifications
We’re a match if you possess:
- over 3 years of work experience as a graphic designer
- excellent knowledge and skills of Adobe (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- effective communication skills to deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- affinity with copy writing and design trends
- an independent way of working and a great sense of responsibility
- an entrepreneurial spirit with a good sense of humour
- fluency in English, both written and verbal
- a relevant design degree
It helps if you:
- have experience with photography
- are a little tech savvy and have experience with a CMS
- are living in the Netherlands
- also speak Dutch and another language fluently
Why would you join our ride?
We can offer you:
- a place where you can be yourself and grow your skills through feedback;
- a great working atmosphere with driven and ambitious peers;
- a market-competitive salary and secondary benefits;
- all the tools you’ll need to excel, including a state-of-the-art Windows or Apple laptop;
- a full-time position with flexible working hours;
- a nice office in Amsterdam with a global impact on ground transportation;
- an entrepreneurial environment.
We believe it’s the people that make the business and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us in creating an open, transparent, motivating, inspiring, and fun working environment. We have a typical scale-up culture, growing fast, hard-working, and have huge ambitions. But no worries, work hard = play hard!
You’ll work at a tech company in heart and mind but understand that technology is just a means to serve our partners and travellers. Passion, teamwork, and informal communication are the basis to create a successful experience that allows every traveller to enjoy peace of mind.
With truly global coverage, transferz is a multilingual and multinational company and believes in fostering diversity. We are headquartered in Amsterdam with satellite offices in Dubai, Buenos Aires, Faro, Mumbai, and Andorra.
Want to join the ride? Send your CV & motivation letter to Simen Schimmel.