- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
D2X is looking for an Information Security & Operations Intern to join its office in Amsterdam!
Are you goal-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong passion for the digital assets industry? Then keep reading!
What we do
D2X will be the first pan-European derivatives exchange for digital assets. Thanks to our regulatory-first approach, reliable trading interface and robust risk management, D2X will bridge the gap between Tech and Finance to facilitate the adoption of digital assets for institutions. D2X is focused on providing the safest infrastructure to accelerate the development of the asset class. Our ambition is to become the leading market infrastructure for digital assets, first in Europe and then across more geographies and asset classes.
Working for D2X means being independent, creative, and adaptive. Our culture of innovation and accountability creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career.
Technology at D2X
Digital assets trade round-the-clock, 365 days a year. Therefore, we are constantly seeking the most advanced technology to offer a fast and reliable trading interface. Rust allows us to achieve that in a productive way. Developing, testing and optimizing our codebase is the bread and butter of our Engineers.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for smart people to help us in three important areas:
- Building and running new monitoring and analytics systems to detect compromises;
- Maintaining the organization’s ISMS (Information Security Management System);
- Performing vulnerability assessments and propose risk mitigation;
- Working on projects to mitigate information security risk throughout the organisation;
- Support and maintaining our IT infrastructure.
What we are looking for
- You are a student or a recent graduate in the field of Information Systems, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or any other related field;
- You are available at least for 32-40 hours per week for the next 4-6 months;
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and technical skills;
- You have a hands-on mentality and strong task management capabilities;
- You are a self-starter and independent learner excited to work as apart of a high performing team.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, EUR 1250 per month;
- Energetic, collaborative, and fun work culture;
- Dynamic, international, innovative, and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives;
- Learning experience in financial markets and digital assets;
- Premium office space with rich amenities in Amsterdam.
You match the job description and do you want to join our team as our new Information Security & Operations Intern? Then, get in touch!
You can also apply directly to our careers page: https://bit.ly/3wMpRSR
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage
- Address IJsbaanpad 2