We want to improve the world, not by inventing something new but rather by using what is already available. We have taken what some may consider useless and created a useful and innovative product. Through recycling fruits and vegetables side streams to develop our sweeteners, we have adopted a circular economy. This is what makes us stand out; we are sustainable.
· Ensure the safety and quality of our food through product, package, and process design.
· Create new, improve existing, and eliminate waste from products, package and processes.
· Collaborate with internal and external business partners in Quality and Regulatory Operations, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Marketing, Finance, and Consumer Insights to build and grow our businesses.
· Engage with external partners around the world to increase efficiency and identify relevant new capabilities.
· Interact with consumers and customers to develop meaningful insights and translate them into product and package concepts, prototypes, and scale-up through commercialization.
· Leverage scientific training while developing business-specific technical depth.
· Interact with consumers and customers to develop meaningful insights and translate them into concepts, prototypes, and commercial offerings.
· Develop technical depth and business acumen.
· Impact people’s lives and communities around the world.
· Pursuing BS, MS, or Ph.D. degree in Food Science or Biotechnology is a must.
· Ability to deliver outstanding results and are developing technical & business acumen.
· Learning mindset & cultural agility, curiosity & inventiveness.
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills, passion, enthusiasm, and professional maturity.
“In Fooditive ®, we welcome you for being yourself. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.