- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
Contexta360 is a double-digit growth company based in Amsterdam. We are a team of highly skilled software developers and computer scientists with a passion for artificial intelligence, speech-to-text and natural language understanding.
Contexta360 builds speech analytics solutions to help enterprises transform service, performance, revenue and CX. Our AI-driven speech intelligence is designed for organisations seeking to know and serve their customers better.
To keep improving our platform and innovating new solutions, we are looking for a lead software developer. If you are bright, tenacious, want to take ownership and would like to work in the exciting world of speech analytics and AI, we should talk.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to lead and grow a team of passionate, diverse and highly driven software developers who work on cutting edge technology. We work hard, party hard and live for what we do: Disrupting the world of speech analytics.
- Competitive salary and an attractive stock options package.
- 25 vacation days.
- Flexibility – we trust you to make the right decision about when and where you do your best work.
- Our headquarters are in the most beautiful area of the famous Amsterdam Canal District.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience designing and building fully fledged production-ready distributed systems.
- 5+ years of experience writing high quality, reusable and robust code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Great communication skills – you will need to guide other members of the team as well as incorporate their unique perspectives into the overall team direction.
- Someone who is constantly on the lookout to improve scalability, security and system performance.
- Willingness to explore new tools and technologies.
- Experience working with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Desirable: MSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
We don’t care about your ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply – if you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we’d love to talk to you.
- Java 11 (Spring Boot)
- NodeJS, ReactJS, NextJS
- Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis
- TensorFlow, MLflow
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS, Azure
- Address Keizersgracht 555, 1017DR Amsterdam