- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
Have fun. Save the world. Repeat.
If that sounds like the life you’d live for, we have the career you’d work for. We’re a fast-growing tech scale-up looking for a Sales Development Representative Sweden to join us in making the world a safer place.
The future of mankind largely hinges on our ability to fight cybercrime. To ensure our continued prosperity and survival, we empower organizations with an easy and effective way to protect their data, their privacy, and their customers. We’re SmartLockr, and our purpose in life is to prevent data breaches.
Headquartered in Amsterdam (NL) and Boston (US), we’re an internationally oriented scale-up. We win the fight against cybercrime in part by fueling transparency, ownership and your personal growth. Your ideas, talent and commitment to our cause might just be what this winning team needs.
We are looking for you!
To support our international growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative Sweden, who will support us in further expansion of our Swedish market. We rely on your communication skills, work ethic, and qualifying skills to prevent more data breaches! Relocation to Amsterdam possible.
- Outbound phone calling to qualify leads and schedule online/on site demos;
- Follow-up calls after online / on site demos;
- Become proficient in all sales tools and sales processes;
- Use our CRM system as a guideline for prospecting;
- Develop new strategies around sales prospecting and acquisition;
- Seek for trends that help find winnable business that will turn into revenue;
- Identify, qualify and engage with prospects to move opportunities to closure;
- Work in a collaborative environment sharing strategies, working on marketing and social tactics.
Do you have what it takes?
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in the Swedish language;
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage time and tasks;
- A strong mindset and can-do attitude;
- Ability to take initiative and build your own success;
- A first experience as an Inside Sales or outbound hunter is a plus.
- A lead role in the fight against cybercrime. Whatever your job, the world’s safer because of it;
- Competitive benefits, like an indefinite contract, 28 holidays, pension and a flexible (remote) workspace;
- Room for personal development and great career opportunities;
- An informal, transparent and inspiring work environment;
- And a good amount of fun, Friday drinks, team outings and other social activities!
Think you got what it takes? Then apply today and let’s fight data breaches together!