- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
Do we need you? Yes. Regulatory Lab is growing fast. We want to expand our NL footprint and simultaneously expand to new countries within the EU. Our Sales & growth team needs to grow. Are you the boss we need to chase your sales funnel? Are you motivated to call and spar with leads and partners? Do you have inspiring ideas on how we can market our software product? Do you like modern sales tools, and marketing automation?
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships to create quality demo opportunities.
Interested? Learn more..
About Regulatory Lab
We support European law firms, notaries and tax advisors to fully comply with Anti Money Laundering (Wwft) legislation by simplifying the customer onboarding, matter approval process and continuously monitoring sanction lists. We build solutions that optimally support compliance processes and assists employees in making efficient and better decisions.
Regulatory Lab was founded on the belief that compliance processes should be fast, simple, and customer-centric. The combination of Know Your Customers, matter approval process, and continuous monitoring make it a perfect fit for the internal processes of any firm.
Being our first point of contact with potential clients your role as sales executive is vital. Our highly driven Sales and Marketing team are always looking for the right people at the right companies to find winnable opportunities and eventually turn this into revenue. You work closely together with the founders and the growth team. You help develop innovative strategies for creating new opportunities. We rely on your communication skills, work ethic, intense persistence, curiosity in qualifying, sales talents, and ability to learn and grow with our technology and processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Identify, qualify and engage with prospects to move opportunities to closure;
- Conduct high volume prospecting (outbound phone calls, email and social media) by leveraging RLs existing leads and generating new ones;
- Schedule and follow-up online/on-site demos;
- Develop new strategies around sales prospecting and acquisition;
- Work in a collaborative environment sharing strategies, working on marketing and social tactics.
- Seek for trends that help find winnable business opportunities that will turn into revenue;
- Become proficient in all sales tools and sales processes;
- Use our CRM system as a guideline for prospecting;
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 0-3 years of experience as an inside sales or outbound hunter;
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with objections
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in Dutch and English (Dutch is a must);
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage time and tasks
- A strong mindset and can-do/winning attitude
- A sharp focus on goals and achieving them
- Being a team player/encourager
- Ability to take initiative and build your own success
- Although we are primarily a tech company it would help if you are interested in the legal industry.
What we offer
- A great opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing tech company;
- Room for personal development and good career opportunities;
- A competitive salary and uncapped bonus scheme;
- An informal, transparent and open culture;
- A super-scarce opportunity to join as one of the first 2-3 employees with all the learning and career opportunities that brings. Successful SDRs will be considered for higher-level sales positions.
Would you like to meet? Please contact us! Questions?
Are you convinced that you are the man / woman for the job?
Send your application to email@example.com Do you want to know more about Regulatory Lab? Check our website www.regulatorylab.com
- Salary Offer €40 - 60,000
- Address Kennemerplein 6-14 2011 MJ, Haarlem