- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes
The Best Things In Life Aren’t Things.
I’m on the lookout for talented technical partners fascinated by sophisticated apps, distinguished brands, two-sided platforms, the Time Well Spent Movement, blockchain, and dreams of joining a VC-backed software startup.
You’re Either On Or Off The Bus
Long-term equity compensation coupled with the greatest career adventure of your life. “A great company is a conspiracy to change the world; when you share your secret the recipient becomes a fellow co-conspirator“. Do you want to become a co-conspirator? My partner with founder status of a future unicorn company?
Requirements (but we’re flexible for the right person)
• Amsterdam-based is strongly preferred
• Completed university/bachelor degree, currently studying or has something impressive to show that speaks for itself
• Previous startup experience is a bonus, but not a requirement
• Fluent in English — limited Dutch allowed but we communicate in English mostly
• “Autodidact-ism” is your religion. Reading non-fiction is a bonus. a want-to-be-less-wrong reasoning approach.
• Pro-active/entrepreneurial spirit; someone who has bricolage and a fixing-tomorrow’s problems-today approach.
• Embraces Carl Newport’s Deep Work (or is interested enough to google it and give it a read before meeting with us)
• Well experienced in Swift for iOS mobile Development
• Skilled in realising stunning interactive designs
• Scrum/Agile work style
• Primarily, long-term equity based compensation (Cliff + vesting, of course)
Even if you don’t fit everything we’ve outlined don’t hesitate to reach out and perhaps we can figure something out together!
- Salary Offer €20 - 40,000
- Address conradstraat 118-2