- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
As a senior developer you will work together with the CTO on the foundation of the new development team of the Buurtdokters portal. This means that together you will expand the team to bring the portal to the next level. The Buurtdokters portal focuses on supporting and relieving the GP and his team, as well as improving the patient experience. We have ambitious software development plans that we want to shape further together with the team. The basic product is in place, is safe and stable and has some nice unique features, but our ambitions are higher.
User-friendliness and reliability are paramount. Because we work closely with GP practices to understand their problems and processes, the addition of your knowledge of modern software development will enable us to improve GP care overall!
- You have between 5 – 10 years of working experience
- You write code independently and test your code (‘You build it, you run it’)
- You are contributing to the architecture of the software
- You help with the priorities for the development of the software
- You help delivering support. This will be directly to GPs, assistants and patients.
- You are prepared (where necessary) to also keep the system running outside normal office hours. Of course we will do everything we can to prevent this.
- We work in an agile/scrum manner, so that we can quickly respond to changes in priorities.
We want to achieve 1200 hours of task reduction in the next 18 months by building a next generation portal.
What do you bring?
- You have experience with neatly setting up frontends, preferably in React;
- You can build a good backend, using Node.js and Express. Preferably you are familiar with backend frameworks (NestJS, TypeORM);
- You can work with Cloud services (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), or have affinity with (on-premise) infrastructure;
- Speaking Dutch is preferred so you can more easily connect with our users and their patients.
Above all, you are stimulated by the ideas of Buurtdokters and want to make a substantial contribution to the future of family medicine.
What does Buurtdokters offer?
We are a young and fast-growing organisation with a colourful and enthusiastic team of professionals, many with experience in or affinity with GP care. We all strongly believe in the crucial role GPs play in our healthcare system, in the well-being of the population and in the continuity of care. Together we build on the mission of Buurtdokters.
We like flexibility and work from Amsterdam, at home and at various GP practices on location. Our office is close to Amstel Station. On common office days we provide a cozy lunch and once a month there is a drink. In addition to a pleasant atmosphere and a stimulating work environment, you will receive a competitive salary in a 32 to 40 hour job.
Concretely, we offer you:
- A gross salary of €5000-7000 for a full-time appointment (depending on experience based on 12 months and this includes holiday allowance);
- A flexible amount of holidays;
- A chance to shape the position yourself, given our young age and growth ambitions;
- The opportunity to further develop yourself, both in the (GP) care by regularly walking along in the GP practice, and as a technician by, for example, obtaining AWS certificates.
- Salary Offer 60 - 80,000
- Address H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 144, 1114 AD Amsterdam