- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
We are looking for a software engineer with blockchain and cryptographic experience to join our engineering team. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, designing blockchain technology, deploying sound cryptographic solutions and organizing security audits.
Global supply chains are complex and opaque, leading to harmful effects on the environment, affecting the wellbeing of people and creating pollution. Therefore, it’s our mission to bring transparency to global supply chains and to accelerate world’s transition to a circular economy. Circularise is disrupting an industry by changing how companies trace their products and materials and share information about them, enabling sustainable practices on an unprecedented level. We achieve that with a blockchain based open protocol that enables sharing of information about products and materials while retaining privacy over sensitive information.
Read our whitepaper at https://circularise.com/whitepaper.
- A competitive salary
- Flat hierarchy
- 25 days of paid time off
- Travel allowance
- Semi-remote, work from home policy
- Flexible working hours
- Annual company holiday
- Be part of a new industry standard
- Save the world with code
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Strong software development background.
- Experience in developing API’s, web services, microservices.
- Experience in applying cryptographic solutions (Key derivation, Elliptic Curve, Diffie Hellman, ZKP).
- Various DLT experience (Ethereum Solidity, HyperLedger).
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- Experience in Python (3+, asyncio, typing) and/or Rust.
- Experience in building scalable systems.
- Experience in following principles: distributed event streaming, on-premise solutions, peer-to-peer transports and/or security focussed infrastructure.
- Peer-to-peer networking experience.
- Familiar with security audits.
- Automation/DevOps affinity and/or experience (Gitlab CI, docker, k8s, AWS).
- Work towards a production ready system for a large number of clients.
- A transparent industry protocol while still maintaining strong privacy and security features (for us, but also our clients).
- Make use of exciting new tech and their caveats: decentralisation, public blockchains, Zero Knowledge Proof (and at a later stage big data analytics).
- Multi-region challenges.
- Meeting demands and requirements of various industry clients (e.g. audits).
- Address The Hague, Netherlands