- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes
At Dayrize, we’re on a mission for everyone to *Buy good* by reframing sustainability; making it easy, fun, joyful and accessible.
Dayrize.com is an online marketplace that makes it easy to use your buying power to shop for goods… that do good. We sell thousands of amazing products that are assessed by our Dayrize Score, a set of metrics that evaluate the degree to which a product can be considered sustainable, regenerative, and circular. All that is a fancy way to say we find you the stuff you love that happens to be good for the planet too.
We’re an Amsterdam based start-up and currently working remote. You’ll be part of an international starting tech team at an ambitious company. This means that you’re playing a big part in building the team and team culture.
Dayrize has hundreds of sources of data, and you are going to be the go-to person responsible for leading this symphony of information to create something magical. Reporting into the CIO, you are ideally an ambitious technical product manager or data analyst that can move quickly from keeping an eye on the detail to taking a step back and seeing the bigger picture. You will be both Partner and Internal team facing so be prepared for getting social. We have some aggressive growth targets and need to be able to scale up the work you do, this means you will need to keep out of the proverbial rabbit holes. This is a broad ranging role because of our start-up environment, and you will have a view across all our platforms and data including some cutting-edge sustainability assessment tooling.
- An energetic, positive thinker with a curious mind.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working with multiple datasets across many systems.
- A broad set of technology skills and an ability to dive in and diagnose problems in areas that are not your speciality.
- Track record of looking at raw data and quickly diagnosing whether it is good or bad.
- Experience with Ecommerce systems, Magento is a bonus.
- Experience with data flowing across multiple systems and keeping them in synch.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas to an audience with a range of technical backgrounds.
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to weigh up the risks and consequences of decisions without over-analysing them.
- The ability to motivate, inspire and support your team members to get the best results while having fun.
- An above average interest in sustainability and a belief that you can change the world.
An amazing opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and evolving team, where you can play your part in addressing climate change in a fun, positive and simple way. Dayrize is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply through this job board or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note with why you are keen on this role.