- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
Skytree scales carbon removal technology
We’re driven by a future where essential materials like fuel and cement are produced from carbon extracted from the air. Listening to commercial markets we engineer scalable carbon removal products to make this future happen. This is Skytree’s mission.
We now have an opening to introduce a new teammate to our SMART Team. In Amsterdam, we’re driven by passionate people building products, markets and perceptions that matter to us and our environment. The Skytree team is made up of 15 people based in the Netherlands hailing from all over the world. Our team currently is flush with engineering talent though we’re rapidly driving more resources to power our other departments. Our initial product ‘Ersa’ enables better battery and cleaner air within electric vehicles. Skytree’s technology is cutting edge and has many applications outside of automotive and we’re anxious to explore these applications while developing our current relationships.
Now we are looking for smart, forward thinkers looking to build their career to join our team. This internship role will evolve with you and working with our Brand and communications head will be the face of Skytree to the world.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you know your way around social networks and love storytelling. You will work on translating the voice of Skytree into social media content from buffering articles to coming up with ideas for articles and videos to build our channels. You will help pinpoint voices within industries to engage with and connect to new visitors through our social channels and engage with them about the mission of Skytree and Carbon Capture technology.
You don’t need experience for the job but if we cannot see the passion for social media and content creation in your CV and Cover letter then we will not be going forward with you for the role.
We will want you to join us at our offices in Amsterdam for 4 days a week for €450 per month.
- Filling our social channels with bright ‘people first’ creative videos and various media content
- Video is your friend and you think video first for content
- Connect with relevant communities and influencers for collaborations
- Research and find events that Skytree can attend and speak at. Creating a vetting and post-evaluation system
- Drive viewership back to our website and develop methods of piquing the interest of potential customers and the general public
- Be able to interpret, use & provide social metrics
- Our website is built on WordPress and you will be updating and developing this constantly in small iterations.
- Develop team profiles for web and social promotion
- Develop our team building calendar with ideas and collaborations
- Know digital tools like Buffer, Google Analytics ( WordPress is a big plus)
- We love proactive and passionate people
- Comfort with engaging and thought-provoking blog writing
- Video editing software would be a plus
- Fast−learning skills and a high level of adaptability
- Strong ability to speak and write English as a working language for copywriting
What you’ll learn
- You will work directly with our SMART Team going through a rapid learning curve on Social Media, PR, Marketing tactics, Growth Hacks, Lead Generation, Sales Funnels and Copywriting
- SEO skills and the latest trends in digital marketing
- Working with CRM and other digital tools to hack community outreach and growth
- Organize your creative work and quantify efforts through Sprints and KPI assessments.
Perks & benefits
- Working in a young dynamic team in a well-lit office at the heart of the science park in the University of Amsterdam.
- Team building events with the entire team
- Free lunch every day with our team (post corona time-line)
- Learn from a diverse group of experts in our team from engineers to our branding partners we work with great people.
- Paid internship of €450 a month for 4 days a week
Points for this application
- We would love it if you had a pre-existing interest in the climate change topic and air pollution solutions but it’s absolutely not a must.
- Please provide your personal social accounts that you use to demonstrate some experience in the broader context of social media.
- Since this is a content creation role please provide some blogging/writing experience for us to have a look at.
- Please be based in or around Amsterdam.
As we grow your network develops at the same pace and will offer more opportunities for the future. If you are interested in climbing the Skytree drop us a line and say hello.
Please be aware without an introduction to why you want to work with us (cover letter) we cannot process your application.
- Salary Offer Under €20,000
- Address Science Park 408 1098 XH Amsterdam The Netherlands
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Company Industry Clean Air Tech
- Year Established 2010
- Number of Employees 12