- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes
Why join Jump?
In the busy world of recruitment, CVs & interview tips, Jump.Work’s mission has been to be different from the start. We believe hiring & job search should be as scientific as possible, combining behavioural science, data science & a love for understanding people’s unique behaviour and passions. Through the platform we help businesses & professionals understand what drives performance and passion, and help them find the right professional match for their roles and next career step.
As of today, we are the fastest growing platform in the legal support space, working with some of the largest law firms in the world, hundreds of smaller clients and more than 25k candidates.
Your Challenge: is to help us design a Fantastic Product around our Users’ needs. If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump is an amazing business to work in!
We are looking for a talented, Mid- to Senior UX Designer who is passionate about tackling the complex design challenges we have across our B2B and B2C platforms. You’ll be working alongside our leadership team to help translate our product vision and challenges in a fantastic user experience interface across mobile and desktop.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy taking ownership of the design processing from beginning to end, bringing in the perspective from the user and lead on user testing, and enjoy solving complex design problems (such as: if we can’t optimise for conversion because we have to gather user sign-up data on personality, how could we approach this creatively).
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Must have a right to work in the Netherlands (e.g. citizenship or a valid work permit) as well as a current address in the Netherlands.
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience as a UX Designer or in a similar role, e.g. UI Designer, Product Designer, etc.
- Take ownership of your projects and see them through to completion.
- Are passionate about creating efficient, intuitive user interfaces.
- Care about building quality into your work.
- Prefer to focus on the ultimate goal of what you’re developing, not getting distracted by perfectionism or vanity metrics.
- Question assumptions, including your own, and iterate quickly to get early user feedback.
- You will also need excellent communication skills as you’ll be doing lots of user testing and working with copywriters and marketing.
Skills and Qualities/Abilities:
- Passionate about our problem: a strong belief that an algorithm can be trained to make better-than-human judgements by excellently matching professionals and businesses, and a desire to be part of this journey from the (almost!) start.
- Structured problem-solving: able to identify bottlenecks, problems and suggest and be able to manage the product development process effectively so we meet our steep deadlines.
- Super people skills: love interacting with users, both internally and externally, and not afraid to go out there and test our product mock-ups with real users and get feedback.
- Grit & Goal oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, happy to work towards steep targets, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. This role is very hands-on and you’ll find yourself solving exciting problems as and when necessary.
Why join now?
If you want to be a part of a big, ambitious story, Jump is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision – you’ll work with a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary team.
This role is for an immediate start on a fixed-term contract until the end of September 2021 and offers a competitive salary. The role can be either full time or part-time, and is 100% remote (although a current address in the Netherlands is required due to right to work needs).